This is a free and recent Job Opening for Nanny Housekeeper Position in Redland, Bristol England, UK. This young, friendly family are looking for a bubbly Nanny Housekeeper to help in managing their home and with the childcare of their two children aged 4 years and 20 months.
The family are ideally looking for someone who has experience of running a busy home as well as at least 2 years childcare experience. Your duties will be all nursery duties such as school and nursery drop off and collection.
You will also engage in family laundry, cleaning of the house, cooking healthy family dinners for the evening meal, tidying up after mealtimes. It will be your duty to keep the house tidy and organised. In addition, you will also take care of running any errands necessary to ensure the smooth running of the home. Some babysitting would be great but this is not essential. The major priority is to find someone with good energy who is looking for a long term position and be an important part of their family life.
Apply for other Jobs
- Warehouse Operative & FLT Driver Job for Immigrants – Hiring Urgently
- Applying for SANEF Undergraduate Scholarship – Top Rated Scholarship
- Apply for Truck Driver Job in UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
About the Child
The eldest child is starting school in September (which is within walking distance). She is a chatty girl once she is familiar with people and new places. She loves her Barbie dolls and imaginative play and she enjoys arts and crafts, going to the zoo and park and dancing. Soon enough, she will be starting a ballet class in few weeks to come. The youngest girl attends nursery at the same school as her elder sister. She is very active and loves physical play, she also enjoys dolls, books and sand play. Both children enjoy swimming. They are bilingual, speaking both English and Hungarian and are both good eaters.
About the Family
The family live just off Whiteladies Road in Redland in a lovely spacious house, with a front and back garden. They also have a holiday home in Devon and regularly visit family in Ireland and Hungary. As a family they enjoy walks together, spending time in the countryside and travelling. Dad sometimes works away during the week and Mum works in the local hospital 3 days a week.
The three full days required will be sole charge and the Thursday afternoon will be some shared care as Mum is at home. Some sole charge so you will need to be comfortable working with Mum on this day.
- Seeker: Harmony at Home Nanny agency Gloucestershire and Bristol
- Location: Redland, Bristol England, UK
- Minimum experience Level for this job: 3 years as a Housekeeper and 2 years in childcare
- Details of any training needed for this job: N/A
- Details of any qualifications needed for this job: Not essential
- Days/Hours of work: Monday – Wednesday, 7am-7pm and Thursday 12-7pm
- Pets in the home: None
- Driving required: Not essential
- Job Start Date: September
- Pay: £30,576 gross per annum
This is a permanent job.
NEW SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES
- Scholarship Advice and Secrets – Find and Apply for Top Scholarship
- How to Find & Apply for Scholarships – Free Tuition Money
- Commonwealth Scholarship Application for International Students in UK
- How Can I Apply for Canada Visa & Work Permit
- Top Paying Cloud Certifications in Highest Demand Today
- FedEx Text Scam Alert Updates: Fake Delivery Notifications SMS & Email
Full Name of Employment Agency: Westcroft Home Services Ltd T/A Harmony at Home Gloucestershire and Bristol
Contact details: Zoe – 01242374135 or 07909813499 or send an up to date CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via the ‘Apply for job’’ button. This job has an ID code of: 795711
We support the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment whole-heartedly. We also oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
You must have an up-to-date enhanced DBS on the update service and a 12 hour Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain both. You must also have a minimum of 2 professional referees. One of which must be your current or last employer that are immediately contactable.
To help speed up your application, please ensure that you only apply for the job(s) you are interested in on our website. While on the job advert page, make use of the ‘Apply for job’ button. Please only apply for roles where you meet the requirements.
We will consider video call registrations and digital right to work and suitability checks.
You will be required to scan or photo your documents via email, and then you will need to hold up the original on the video call. More details is available on Harmony at Home Nanny Agency UK. Apply for this Nanny job now.
Check these Posts
- Best Guide to Remove a Closed Account From Your Credit Report
- Bonus Credit Cards to Sign-up for New or Existing Bank Account Holder
- Best Low Interest Rate Credit Cards for 6 to 24 months
- Debt Management Plan Pros and Cons – Options for Paying off Your Debts
- 10 Different Types of Banks Common in the 21st Century