Do you need papers to work at Home Depot as an applicant? Well, papers serve as a pointer to an applicant’s identification and employment authorization. Different organizations have different policies. Let’s talk about Home Depot, do they need your papers?
Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the world, with approximately more than 500,000 associates, distribution centers, and corporate offices.
Over the years, Home Depot has a track record of recruiting suitable applicants who apply to work with them.
However, before any organization will hire anyone to work with or for them, credentials or papers must be made available which show the identity of the applicants.
The question now is, does one need papers to work at Home Depot? Let’s find out!
Do You Need Papers to Work at Home Depot?
Home Depot requires that you bring adequate identification (papers) to establish your identity and employment authorization.
In any case, you can present one option from List A that establishes both requirements or an option from both List B and List C that establishes identity and employment authorization, respectively.
Now, let us look at the list of papers Home Depot will require during application by candidates.
Below are the list of papers Home Depot need for further application;
List B Papers
- Driver’s license or ID card issued by a State or outlying possession of the United States as long as it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address of the applicant.
- ID card issued by federal, state, or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
- School ID card with a photograph
- Voter’s registration card
- U.S. Military card or draft record
- Military dependent’s ID card
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
- Native American tribal document
More so, for persons under age 18 who are unable to present a document listed above;
- School record or report card
- Clinic, doctor, or hospital record
- Day-care or nursery school record
List C Papers
- A Social Security Account Number card, unless the card includes one of the following restrictions.
- Not Valid for Employment
- Valid for Work Only with INS Authorization
- Valid for Work Only with DHS Authorization
- Certification of the report of birth issued by the Department of State (Forms DS-1350, FS-545, FS-240)
- Original or certified copy of the birth certificate issued by a State, county, municipal authority, or territory of the United States bearing an official seal
- Native American tribal document
- U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)
- Identification Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security.
Conversely, Home Depot requires your papers before you can work. This list of papers serves as a means to establish your identity and employment authorization.
However, you can present one option from List A that establishes both requirements or an option from both List B and List C. That helps you establish an identity and employment authorization, correspondingly.
To ensure a hitch-free recruitment process, ensure you have valid papers. Goodluck!
- Popular Cloud Computing Interview Questions & Answer
- Web Developer Interview Questions and Answers – PDF Entry Level
- Frequently Asked AWS Interview Questions – PDF free download
- Current AWS Interview Questions for Advanced Level for Experts
- Negotiate with Your Credit Card Company about Debt Payment: