This is to notify all immigrants to the United Kingdom that there’s a new job opening at Flooring Superstore London. The job is for a Warehouse Operative & Folk Lift Transport (FLT) Driver. They are Hiring Urgently to fill a vacancy at the store.
Company: Connection Flooring Ltd (Flooringsuperstore.com)
Location: London, UK
Flooringsuperstore.com is currently are searching for a focused Warehouse Operative & FLT Driver to join their vibrant team at FlooringSuperstore.com in Northampton NN7.
The company believes that growing your career as a Full Time Warehouse Operative & FLT Driver is an incredible opportunity for you. As an individual, it will help you to develop competitive skills. Don’t you think so?
That being said, if at all you are strong in people management, adaptability and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Warehouse Operative & FLT Driver at FlooringSuperstore.com today!
Who is Flooring Superstore?
Flooring Superstore (Connection Flooring Ltd) is an award-winning flooring retailer in the UK. They began operation back in 2012 with an online service. Over the years, they have gone from strength to strength and have grown considerably in size and services. Presently, the Flooring Superstore is their main brand selling a wide range of floor types. On the other hand, their sister company; Direct Wood Flooring and Grass Direct are more specialist brands. There, they focus on smooth flooring and artificial grass respectively to meet customer’s needs.
Connection Flooring Ltd are Proud!
- Award-winning online and offline retailer
- 400+ members of staff and growing
- Our own delivery network across the UK, 9 depots and 80+ vehicles
- Over 300,000 sq ft of warehousing
- Huge room for progression within the business for ambitious and dedicated staff
- Large store expansion plan 2022 and beyond
- Great Benefits
As part of Connection Flooring Ltd’s continued growth, the management are looking for a Warehouse Operative & Fork Lift Truck Driver to join their busy Warehouse in Northampton.
NEW SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES
- Scholarship Advice and Secrets – Find and Apply for Top Scholarship
- How to Find & Apply for Scholarships – Free Tuition Money
- Commonwealth Scholarship Application for International Students in UK
- How Can I Apply for Canada Visa & Work Permit
- Top Paying Cloud Certifications in Highest Demand Today
- FedEx Text Scam Alert Updates: Fake Delivery Notifications SMS & Email
- Best Bonus Credit Cards to Sign-up for as a New or Existing Bank Account Holder
Details about the Operative & FLT Driver Job Role
Your daily tasks will involve:
- Worker is to take carton goods inward/picking/despatch/returns within an e-commerce environment
- You will be able to manage stock control
- Excellent use of machinery such as reach and counterbalance forklift trucks and powered pallet trucks. A professional training will be provided due to use of bespoke tools
- General housekeeping onsite
- Staff must adhere to Health and Safety regulations and company policies as well as procedures
Requirements of the Applicant
Applicants will bring onboard with you your warehouse experience and strong problem solving skills. When hired, your excellent interpersonal and communication skills will come to play. Note that your positive attitude will help you through your training. Furthermore, you will have the ability to also learn as well as being keen to develop within a growing team. Invariably, other points you would bring would be:
- Fork lift truck and Counter balance licences would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience in any form of production machinery would be advantageous
- Ability to train and share best practices with others
- Experience managing stock and working to a high standard of accuracy
- Strong IT skills – experience working with computer systems such as WMS would be advantageous
- Fantastic attention to detail and good numerical skills
- The job is physically demanding so you must be comfortable and confident with manual labour and using safe manual handling techniques
What Connection Flooring Ltd Will Give You
Connection Flooring Ltd wants you to succeed as best you can. That is why they will give you all the training and knowledge needed to help reach your potential! They are also always wanting to do the best for their staff. Because of this, they recently reviewed their benefits package, it now includes:
- Successful applicants will have 5% Pension Contribution from company
- Secondly, in one year, worker will have a 30 days holiday
- There are wonderful Maternity & Paternity package – 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- Access to Floor Superstore Company Loyalty Scheme
- Easy access to Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Some Discounts on major retailers – huge savings to be made!
- Updates including in house communication and recognition platform keeping you updated on all the company news
- Staffs can get 25% discount on Floor superstore products for friends and family
- Recognition and Annual Company Awards
- Company Health and Wellbeing Support program
- Better Opportunities for career progression for workers
- Sick leave and/or Sickness Pay (for qualifying staff)
- Opportunity to be part of a company who are proud supporters and fundraisers of amazing organisations. Access to a large number of charities across the UK. From there you can meet people who are also actively making changes to become more environmentally friendly. Apart from that, you will have positive impacts on the planet such as supporting tree planting and ocean clean-up initiatives
- Free Parking for your vehicle
Warehouse Operative & FLT Driver will have 42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Precisely, the hours are 7.00am until 4.00pm only
This company role require a high degree of flexibility to make sure availability at key operational times.
Extra working hours: This may include a reasonable amount of additional hours to meet business needs with pay.
- New workers will have learning opportunities
- Connection Flooring Ltd offers career progression opportunities
- The company gives advantageous package
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs.com directly.