This article will guide you on how to Redeem your Netflix Gift Card online without any issues. Are you having problems while trying to redeem your gift card? Can’t watch your favourite online TV series on Netflix with your gift code? The solution to the problem is on this page.
So, if you’re among those people who can’t redeem their Netflix gift card, then make use of the following steps below to solve the error message or issue you are experiencing.
Another person has used the code already
This usually means that the gift code you entered has already been used by someone else.
If you receive a message stating that the code you entered has already been used, it generally means that the card has already been redeemed on an existing account.
All you have to do is to simply check your account billing details to know if someone has put gift card code on a website.
If at anytime you can not see your gift card balance on your account, please contact the Netflix support.
The Netflix Gift code entered is invalid’
When you enter the gift code and you see a message that your code is not valid, it simply means that the code has a problem. What you have to do is to carefully double-check the code and try entering it on the site again.
If you entered the code correctly but still see this message, it could mean that your card has not been activated yet by the merchant. Please wait 24 hours before trying to redeem your gift card again. If you continue to see this error, please contact us.
My friend, if you have entered the code accurately but continue to encounter this error message, then its not your fault. In such cases, just know that your card has not been activated by the merchant yet.
Normally, Neftlix recommends that you wait for about 24 hours. After 24hrs, you can try to redeem your gift card once again. Should you persistently experience this error, please reach out to Netflix support service for further assistance.
‘Error occurred while redeeming Netflix Gift Card – please try again later’
If you encounter an error during gift redemption, please try again later by following these steps below;
- First thing is to simply visit netflix.com/clearcookies to clear the Netflix cookie; note that this will sign you out of your Netflix account. You will have to sign in again to access your account.
- After that, you can now go to netflix.com/redeem and try to redeem your gift card again. Surely it will work this time.
If you still see this message, it could mean that your card has not been activated yet by the merchant. Please wait 24 hours before trying to redeem your gift card again. If you continue to see this error, please contact us.
If you continue to encounter this error message, it suggests that your card may not have been activated by the merchant. Kindly wait for 24 hours before making another attempt to redeem your gift card. If the error still persist, please do not hesitate to contact Netflix support for further assistance.
‘Netflix Gift cards and promo codes does not support your current payment method’
If you receive this message: “Sorry, gift cards and promo codes cannot be used with your current payment method” then you see this solution.
If you encounter a message stating that the code you entered is incompatible with your account, do not fear. This usually implies that you are attempting to redeem a gift card on an account associated with Apple billing or a Netflix-included package.
Generally, if you see a message that the code you entered cannot be used with your account, it only means one thing. You are trying to redeem a gift card on an account that is billed through Apple. The account may also be linked to an already Netflix-included package.
- Pay through Apple: Are you are currently subscribed through Apple and wish to utilize a Netflix gift card? You will need to cancel your existing Netflix account. Then wait for its closure, and subsequently reestablish your account using the gift card as the payment method. See how you can use Apple Pay for Online and in-Store Payment: How it works, Sign up.
- Account is linked to a Netflix-included package: If your account is associated with a Netflix-included package, you have the option to save the gift card for future use. But that will be when your account is no longer linked to the package. Alternatively, you can choose to redeem the gift card on a different Netflix account. Try the PayPal Business Account Sign up, see the Procedure to Access Paypal Login.
- How Apple Pay Visa Contactless Hack Happen? Researchers find Answers
- Use Apple Pay for Contactless Payments on iPhone, iPad and Watch
‘Unable to process your Netflix Gift card redemption request’
If you receive this message: “Sorry, we are unable to process your request”, then follow the steps below.
- You have to visit netflix.com/clearcookies to clear the Netflix cookie. Remember that this will sign you out of your account. You have to log in again to continue.
- After that, just go to netflix.com/redeem and try to redeem your gift card again. There is every guaranatee that it will work this time.
If you keep seeing this message, it might mean that the merchant hasn’t activated your card yet. Wait for 24 hours before trying to use your gift card again. If the problem persists, please get in touch with Netflix company support center for help.
My Netflix Gift card is damaged or unreadable
This is a usual issue for some Netflix users. However, if you can’t read the code on the back of your card because it’s scratched or damaged, please contact Netflix support. Hope this guide helps.
- Netflix Gift Cards: Why is not Not Available in Your Country?
- How to Change your Netflix Subscription Plan in any Country
- Netflix Canada Streaming – Watch TV Shows and Movies Online
- Netflix Free Trial 3 Months Account Sign Up without Credit Card
- SHOWMAX: Another Free Fun Universe to Watch Movies and Shows Online