MICROSOFT Azure AI USP
Microsoft Azure AI: We all know that Microsoft is offering AI platform services and tools to help developers in creating AI-enabled models all over the world. However, news has it that they are investing heavily in services, tools, and different platforms. This is to help bring data-driven intelligence and artificial intelligence (AI) into every application.
Apart from this fact, Microsoft went ahead to launch new services and tools, which includes Azure data and cloud services, simply to help developers in modernizing applications. In addition, the company’s focus areas for business investment include intelligent cloud and intelligent edge.
On the other hand, it also opened the Microsoft Research AI lab, which aims on solving problems in the Artificial Intelligence space. From the look of things, the technologies involved in the research are Machine learning (ML), NLP, visual perception and decision-making. You can visit the official MICROSOFT Azure AI Pricing page to get more information.
Microsoft Azure AI Summary
Bear i mind that the Microsoft AI platform offers an enterprise-grade AI Infrastructure, a comprehensive set of flexible AI Services and modern AI Tools for developers. That’s not all, they also offer data scientists to create applications of the future.
- First and foremost, the Microsoft AI platform offers finished AI services for rapid development, and provides data science tools to innovate and services at scale and operationalize AI products.
- Secondly, it simply customize their own models for unique use cases with easy-to-use customizable web services
- Thirdly, it quickly compose intelligent applications with extensive APIs, customized to enterprise’s SLA requirements, security, compliance and availability.
- They can build immersive applications easily with intelligent features such as language understanding, knowledge, and search into app, across devices such as iOS, Android, and Windows. It also features emotion and sentiment detection, vision and speech recognition.
- It leverage extensive deep learning frameworks that includes Chainer, MxNet, Torch, Scikit-learn, Cognitive Toolkit, Caffe2, TensorFlow, and so on.
- Their services explores the extensive choice of IDE and data science tools – Jupyter Notebooks, PyCharm, Juno, Azure ML Studio, Visual Studio, Azure Machine Learning or even Workbench.
- Also, it can deploy solutions on infrastructure that can virtually scale infinitely, all with availability, enterprise grade security, compliance, manageability including dev-ops capabilities such as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) support for Artificial Intelligence.
- Lastly, it can create new immersive and integrated experiences and reach users at scale. It is easily build and deploy across channels including Facebook Messenger, Cortana, Slack, Skype, and Bing.
- Breadth and Depth of Product Offering
- Chatbots or Robots
- Subscription / Licensing
- Forecasts and Prescriptive Models
- Full Time Equivalent
- Other Support Services
- Sales Support
- Machine Learning
- Customer Support
- Natural Language Processing
- Technical Support
- Large Enterprises (Revenue> 500 Million)
- Customer testimonials
- Medium sized enterprises
- New Product Launches
- Text Recognition
- Small Enterprise (Revenue< 100 Million)
- Enhance Customer base
- Speech Recognition
- Per User Basis
- Human Error
- Articles and Blogs
- Email Branding
- Mobile Apps
- Offlne campaigns
- Social Media Platforms
- Word of Mouth strategy
- Other Branding Platform(s)
- R&D Spend
- Brand Recognition
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Product Upgradation
- No. of Innovations
- Solutions Offered
- Other tools, please specify
- Other Product Features Offered
MICROSOFT Azure AI Reviews
These are recent review seen online by different users;
It is a strong platform, but at the same time, is flexible and allows the user to pick the best-suited solution. Its customer support team is also efficient. What works against it is its high price. There are various other competing products at lower prices. So pick this product if you’re willing to shell out some money.
The program is not very intuitive or user-friendly. This makes it difficult to understand at times. But, the templates provided are good for people with low experience in programming, especially in R or Python. So once you get the basic idea, you can use it well. So if you’re someone who has a low to mid level of programming knowledge, you can use it, especially to test ML models and standardize regression models.
MICROSOFT AZURE AI Presence in Artificial Intelligence Platform
Just as has been stated above, Microsoft offers AI platform services and tools to help both old and new developers in creating AI-enabled models. We also told you that they are putting more money into services, tools, and platforms to help bring AI and data-driven intelligence into every know app. They launched new tools and services, such as Azure data and cloud services, to assist developers in configure and modernise their applications.
Additionally, the company’s focus areas for investment include intelligent edge and intelligent cloud. It also opened the Microsoft Research AI lab, which focuses on solving hurdles in the AI space. The technologies involved in the research are NLP, decision-making, machine learning and visual perception. In August 2017, Microsoft launched another important project, Brainwave. Brainwave is a deep learning acceleration platform, with which the company aims to offer AI with industry-leading capabilities.
Also, its investment related to the AI platform technologies is a significant strategy that Microsoft has been following. Take for example, the company invested in startup companies, such as Element AI, Livongo Health, Agolo and Bonsai AI, to deploy AI technologies for the benefit of businesses and the world today.
Azure Artificial Intelligence (AI) real for every developer
Making Azure Artificial Intelligence (AI) real for every developer and every organization has become a priority to scientist for boosting technology, Progressive Web Apps and Internet of things (IoT). AI as it is popularly called is currently stimulating the next wave of transformative innovations that will bring a huge change the world at large. However, with Microsoft Azure Artificial Intelligence (AI), it has an objective to enable organizations to apply AI across the peak of their businesses. This is simply to engage user customers, empower organizational employees, improve operations and transform products for better results.
In summary, Microsoft says that they will continue to invest to make Azure the best place for AI and we are most excited to see how users are applying AI in their organisations. Finally, it is noted that the opportunities are limitless, and you can try creating with Azure AI (Artificial intelligence).