Everyone is looking fo the top 50 entry level Web Developer Interview Questions and Answers to download online. Most tech freshers are the ones who needs these past questions most. Following is a list of most frequently asked Web Developer interview questions 2022/2023 and their best possible answers.
Web Developer Interview Questions and Answers – PDF Entry Level
Let’s begin. A Software Developer Interview Is a Negotiation. What got you into coding? What’s your experience with coding so far? How do I prepare for a Web developer interview? You will see these answers on this website. These updates came in 2021 but we are increasing the answers with Github guidelines.
Updates: Popular Cloud Computing Interview Questions & Answer
1). Explain the all key responsibilities of a Web Developer?
All the major or key responsibilities of a smart web developer include the following:
- They can Program testing and debugging web applications
- Freshers must Design, develop, test, and deploy applications.
- He must Updating sites for optimized server performance.
- She can Coordination with designers and programmers to develop projects.
- Troubleshooting, Fixing bugs, and resolving issues
- Will be able to Predict & implement periodic tests in case of system failure.
- Developing design patterns for web program optimization.
- As a team, they support and assist with best practices for website management.
- Lastly, take ownership of code throughout staging, development, testing, and deployment of the project in production.
2). What are the prerequisites of being a web developer?
3). Enlist the advantages of HTTP/2 as compared with HTTP 1.1/.
The advantages are: OOPs Concepts in Java
- First, it helps in Data compression through HTTP headers.
- Secondly, it can Ease of logical server push technology.
- Thirdly, they help in Prioritizing a request.
- Lastly, Page element loading through TCP connection.
4). What is CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing)? Why is it so important?
CORS means Cross-Origin Resource Sharing. It is currently defined as the browser mechanism that involves controlled resources access granted outside the given domain. Furthermore, CORS can enable a web page to access the resource with a different domain. Lastly, “Cross-Origin Resource Sharing” is a relaxation of some policies associated with browsers implemented on the same origin.
5) What is ETag, and how does it function?
Basically, an Entity Tag is termed an opaque identifier that is usually allocated by the webserver. As a matter of fact, it is primarily used within the same version of the resources provided in the URL. The ETag is truly an important part of HTTP and is responsible for reading client requests. Why? Its simply to notify whether to send the file (HTTP 200). It can also inform the client through a local copy (HTTP 304).
6) Enlist some of the latest form elements of HTML5.
- <datalist> : specifies input controls option list.
- <keygen> : encryption key generator.
- <output> : result generator of expression.
- <progress> : max value directional to 100%.
- <meter> : provides a range for displaying values within a range
7). How do you integrate different stylesheets into a website?
The answer to this question is not straight. Why? The reason is because it depends on the factor of how the site is laid out. Moreover, for the most efficient performance, one file can be used with styles.css. Therefore, if you want to change any style, you have to open up the styles.css file. Next, in the relevant section, you can modify CSS. Lastly, you can also link your HTML file through the command.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css">
8). Tell us some methods to reduce the load time of a web application.
These are some of the most popular hacks to reduce load time appropriately:
- First, you will have to save the images as a compressed file. Why? So that image size can be optimized to screen resolution.
- Next thing is to Minimise and combine CSS and JS to call them in the footer.
- ALERT displays a message with an OK button.
- CONFIRM: displays a confirmation window with OK and Cancel buttons.
- PROMPT: displays a pop-up dialog box seeking user inputs followed by confirmation buttons.
12) What is the difference between ‘==’ and ‘===’ operators?
13) What is the difference between <div> and <frame> in HTML?
By using the frames, you can display more than one document in the browser window. Secondly, the <frame> tag can be used to declare a separate window within a frameset.
On the other hand, with division, you can define a section in an HTML document and block elements within certain formats and styles. The Division can serve local content, although the content is not independent of the page constituent.
14) Give an Explanation of How HTML differs from XHTML
Given that HTML and XHTML are known for writing web pages but HTML is extended version from SGML tagging. While XHTML is just an application of markup language called Extensible Markup Language.
However, HTML usually has three components, i.e., start and end tag, elemental attribute tags, and content in text and graphics. In contrast, XHTML includes a single root element that constitutes only lower case elements whose values assigned should be nested and closed. They also need to round with quotation marks. Therefore, it comes down to a conclusion that XHTML is more expressive than HTML is more framed.
15) What is Node Package Manager or NPM?
17) What is Document Object Model (DOM)?
From Google.com, you will see that DOM is defined as the interface channeling cross-platform programming. It is primarily used to represent HTML and XML documents in nodes as well as objects. Anyways, in a short explaination, DOM defines the way of manipulating the logical structure of the documents and how they are accessed. Note that it can enable developers to modify, create, or remove the document structure, content, & style used.
So, whenever a document is displayed in the browser, it contains the combined style. Why is it so? Because it automatically converts the styling components like CSS into DOM. Therefore, DOM combines these styling components in the content of the document.
19) What is CDN in jQuery? What are the advantages of it?
A Content Delivery Network (CDN) is an interconnection of computer systems globally. It originally contains cache files for users to access. In addition, it helps users to access the content quite fast. How so? Simply by duplicating or caching the content optimally stored on multiple servers. After that it then directing them according to the proximity.
Some of the advantages of using CDN are as follows:
- Very Fast and reliable delivery of content.
- Reduces load frequency across pages.
- Significantly Low latency & infatuation rate with little packet loss.
- Grows to the Highest bandwidth-saving ability.
- Engagement plus Best analytics usage report.
- Safe & Secure content storage.
20) What is W3C? Why is it considered important?
W3C abbreviates for World Web Consortium. It is an international community of developers and teams that emphasize standardizing, correcting, and developing the web across global users and defining best practices. The World Wide Web (WWW) is a standard set by W3C and has different member organizations that control it through various IT-related projects. W3C is considered important because it leads the World Wide Web to its greatest potential and ensures its growth in the long term.
Moreover, W3C mainly focuses on developing certain constraints and guidelines for critical web assets like HTML and CSS programming. It also focuses on XML technology, web devices, authority tools, and web browsing experience. Also, it helps web developers to write scalable code and run it everywhere. More significantly, a web developer is expected to enforce these open standards to ensure that web content is accessible to all audiences globally and delivers a great user experience.
- Android POS System & Applications for Retail Shops
- Android Point of Sale Software Systems & Applications for Retailers
- Future of Android Developer on Progressive Web App
21) What is Ajax? Enlist some of its utilities.
- Faster callback performance.
- Allows asynchronous calls to a web server.
- Improves web performance and usability.
- User-friendly, easy to understand, and implement.
22) What are some of the latest features of CSS3?
CSS3 has brought tremendous changes ranging from making a more user-friendly framework and has become powerful. Some of the latest features added CSS3 are:
- Animation enabled.
- Offers rounded corners to objects.
- Custom layout.
- Efficient placement of media queries.
23) What is Responsive Web Design (RWD)?
Responsive web design is generally a concept of creating web pages that can be easily scaled across various resolutions without losing any information or screen tearing. The main concept of responsive web design is to deliver the structure of the web page. Finally, it can be automatically adjusted across various platforms and devices with an optimal viewing experience.
24) Enlist some of the types of CSS used.
There are mainly three types of CSS used: They are:
- Inline CSS: Supports additional CSS inline with HTML elements grouped.
- External CSS: Used to import an external CSS file to the current HTML document.
- Embedded CSS: Uses <style> attribute to add CSS styles.
25) Why is the selector used in CSS?
The selector in CSS is used in styling with the rule of the inline elements. It is easy to choose and select HTML elements with selector usage based on factors including attributes, ID, and name.
26) What are CSS box model components?
The CSS box model components represent an entity under which HTML content is enclosed, like a box or a button element. Some of its components are:
- Border: Denotes the content and padding around borders.
- Content: Focuses on the actual displaying content.
- Padding: Portrays space around the element.
- Margin: Focused on the top layer of the box element.
27) What are some of the CSS3 transition properties?
Transition in CSS3 is very easy to use, and it provides rapid effects in terms of animation. Some of the main transition properties of CSS3 are:
28) Why do we use pseudo-classes in CSS?
Pseudo-classes in CSS are popular ways to change the styling elements in CSS by changing their states. There are plenty of instances where pseudo-classes are used. They are:
- Hovering the mouse over an element to change the style.
- Providing out-of-focus animations.
- Providing external link styles.
29) Why are media queries used in CSS3?
Media queries in CSS are used to define different media asset queries that are responsive and come in different varieties of shapes and sizes depending upon the viewer’s window. The entities may include height, width, viewport, resolution, orientation, etc.
30) What are GET and POST? Explain what the difference between getting and Post is?
A GET request is generally used in the instances like AJAX calls to an API. GET requests are limited and secure. The user can easily view them if they have the URL.
A POST request is typically used to store data in a database submitted through a form. POST requests are more secure than getting requests. Finally, they have two steps to utilize the resource and remain hidden from the user.
31) Why do we use DOCTYPE in HTML?
DOCTYPE in HTML denotes the instruction given to a web browser regarding the version of markup language. The web browsers understand the Document Type Definition (DTD) from the HTML document and provide some markup language rules so that the web browser can easily interpret the content correctly.
32) What is lazy loading?
This can be easy for WordPress users. Lazy loading is defined as a design pattern used in computer programming to delay the object initialization until a certain required period. Lazy loading is time-constrained since the code gets loaded when the user needs it. For instance, a button on a page directs to a different layout when it is clicked. Hence, there is no need for code loading for the initial layout. Besides, lazy loading contributes to the overall performance of a program if properly utilized.
33) What is Event Bubbling?
The term Event bubbling is defined as the type of event propagation where the target element is first triggered. Eventually, this triggering causes all the events of the child node to pass them to the parent node. Thus, the main reason for doing event bubbling is to get the speed since the code needs to traverse the DOM tree only once.
34) What is a Closure?
Simply put, a closure is termed as a sequence of function bundling referencing the enclosing state. This carefully allows you to access the scope of external function from an inner function. Note that whenever another function renders a function, the concept of closure becomes more relevant. Therefore, the rendered function will have access to the variable not in the global scope but can individually access their closure.
- Top web developer interview questions 2021/2022
- Best web development interview questions and answers
- Download web developer interview questions and answers pdf
- Entry level web developer interview questions
- New 50 web developer interview questions
- Top 100 web developer interview questions
- Popular web developer interview questions github
- Web developer interview questions 2022/2023