AWS Pricing Calculator
Estimate the cost for your architecture solution with AWS Simple Monthly Pricing Calculator.
You can easily configure a cost estimate that fits your unique business or personal needs with AWS products and services.
Create an Estimate
Start your estimate with no commitment, and explore AWS services and pricing for your architecture needs.
- Free AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Training Guide
- Best AWS BPartners Training and Certification – Free Videos
- AWS Solution Training for Partners: Containers & Machine Learning
- AWS Innovation Online Conference – AI / ML Edition 2021
How it Works
- AWS Pricing calculator: Estimates the cost of AWS products and services.
- Add Services: Search and add AWS services that you need.
- Configure Service: Enter the details of your usage to see service cost.
- View estimated totals: See estimated cost per service, service groups and totals.
Benefits and features
1. Transparent pricing
See the math behind the price for your service configurations. View prices per service or per group of services to analyze your architecture costs.
2. Share your estimates
Save each estimate’s unique link to share or revisit directly through your browser. Estimates are saved to AWS public servers.
3. Hierarchical estimates
See and analyze service costs grouped by different parts of your architecture.
4. Estimate exports
Export your estimate to a .csv file to quickly share and analyze your proposed architecture spend.
Register Courses for this Year
- Coursera Cyber Security Courses Online Free and Paid Classes
- 15 Best Cyber Security Courses | Coursera Online Free Training
- 10 Free Kubernetes Courses Online Tutorials [Udemy]
1. Reduce your Amazon EC2 spend
Generate the lowest cost estimate for your Amazon EC2 workload with On Demand, Reserved, or a mix of both pricing models.
2. Find the right Amazon EC2 Instance
Enter your minimum requirements to identify the most cost effective EC2 Instance for your use case.
3. Estimate your AWS spend
Estimate the cost to migrate your architecture setup to the cloud, or explore what an expansion of your business might look like.
4. Compare service costs per Region
Create groups of services in different Regions to see how pricing may vary.
Trending IT & Business Courses
- 16 Best Ethical Hacking Courses on Udemy in 2021
- [Udemy] 15 Best SQL Courses and Certifications 2021
- Top Best Android Development Courses on Udemy 
- IIBA Certifications – International Institute of Business Analysis
- Best IIBA Specialized Business Analysis Certifications Guide
- Top IIBA Core Business Analysis Certifications Guide
Topics related to aws calculator
- Approved aws simple monthly calculator
- Simple aws tco calculator
- Download aws calculator singapore
- Amazon ec2 dedicated hosts
- New aws pricing
- Get aws cost estimator
- How much is aws ec2 pricing
- How to use aws calculator
In conclusion, AWS Pricing Calculator provides only an estimate of your AWS fees and doesn’t include any taxes that might apply. Your actual fees depend on a variety of factors, including your actual usage of AWS services. Lastly, this article is only for AWS Simple Monthly Pricing Calculator.
Goto Page 2 – Continue Reading
- AWS Simple Monthly Pricing Calculator – Beta Console
- AWS Calculator Pricing Assumptions & Variations
- Amazon EC2 Price Calculator Assumptions & Variations
- AWS Pricing Calculator Documentation & User Guide
- Generating Estimates with AWS Simple Calculator
- Generate Amazon EC2 Estimates with AWS Calculator
- A – Generating AWS Support Estimates with Calculator
- B – Generating Windows Server and SQL Server on Amazon EC2 estimates
- Saving and Sharing Estimate Cost in AWS Calculator
- Security in AWS Pricing Calculator | Data Protection & Compliance Validation
- All AWS Terminology & Acronyms | Glossary Architecture