Future Learn ExpertTrack – Build Your Skills and Earn Certificates Online. The newly launched future learn ExpertTracks will help you master new skills in a specialist area. You can successfully subscribe to a series of in-depth courses and build practical expertise alongside free courses.
This is the Future Learn ExpertTrack Short Online Courses & Degrees. They strive to transform education – and change every learners’ lives, partners’ businesses and the world in the process. Additionally, they make online learning enjoyable for their learners and their partners alike, and have fun while they’re doing it.
Trending IT & Business Courses
- 16 Best Ethical Hacking Courses on Udemy in 2021
- [Udemy] 15 Best SQL Courses and Certifications 2021
- Top Best Android Development Courses on Udemy 
- IIBA Certifications – International Institute of Business Analysis
- IIBA Specialized Business Analysis Certifications Guide
- Top IIBA Core Business Analysis Certifications Guide
What is a Future Learn ExpertTrack?
ExpertTracks is a collection of training courses that can help you learn new skills in a variety of fields. You pay a monthly membership fee that gives you access to all ExpertTrack classes, as well as tests and a digital credential.
A 7-day free trial duration is included with each ExpertTrack. You have the option to cancel your membership at any time, and it will be automatically cancelled after you have finished the courses and tests in your selected ExpertTrack.
Try Future Learn ExpertTrack courses before paying
A lot of people usually ask; if they can check out ExpertTrack courses before they pay for the course? Yes, really. A 7-day free trial is included with all of our ExpertTracks. Per ExpertTrack, you are entitled to one free trial time.
Changing Your Mind After Joining a Future Learn ExpertTrack
So, how long do I have to change my mind after joining an ExpertTrack? You have seven days before the first monthly subscription fee is paid. When you sign up for an ExpertTrack, you get a 7-day free trial duration. During the trial phase, you can withdraw at any time and no charge will be taken from your account. Future learn has some return policies you can check out for more details.
ExpertTrack Physical Training Classes or Online Lessons?
Do I have to go to some of the classes in person? No, each of our ExpertTracks is made up entirely of online classes. This means that you can take an ExpertTrack from any location on the planet.
ExpertTracks university credit & professional certification
Can you sell university credit or technical qualifications by ExpertTracks? No, it’s not true. ExpertTracks are designed to help you develop new skills in a particular subject. You will get a digital credential that verifies your knowledge, but it will not be accredited. Many of our microcredentials provide academic credit or advanced qualifications whether you’re looking for approved or validated courses.
- 2021 Best Salary Paying IT Certifications in-Demand
- Container 101 Tutorials: Kubernetes Technology
- Microsoft Certifications with Highest Salary in Demand 2021
- Most in-Demand IT Certifications for Beginners & Pros
- 10 Best Udemy Kubernetes Courses & Tutorials 
Getting started with Future Learn ExpertTrack
This professional ExpertTrack is designed for students and working professionals who aim to start their careers in analytics, data science and machine learning. It’s best suited for those who are looking to become IT professionals, data scientists, engineers and analysts, statistics teachers and practitioners, and more generally, those that are interested in learning more about data science.
Prove to Employers you’re job ready
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Learning on FutureLearn ExpertTrack
Your learning, your rules
- Courses are split into weeks, activities, and steps, but you can complete them as quickly or slowly as you like
- Learn through a mix of bite-sized videos, long- and short-form articles, audio, and practical activities
- Stay motivated by using the Progress page to keep track of your step completion and assessment scores
Join an ExpertTrack global classroom
- Experience the power of social learning, and get inspired by an international network of learners
- Share ideas with your peers and course educators on every step of the course
- Join the conversation by reading, @ing, liking, bookmarking, and replying to comments from others
Map your online class progress
- As you work through the course, use notifications and the Progress page to guide your learning
- Whenever you’re ready, mark each step as complete, you’re in control
- Complete 90% of course steps and all of the assessments to earn your certificate
What are Students and learners saying?
Add a new skill or forge a new path
“I recommend Futurelearn to anyone looking to learn and upskill…If you are in the job market, you might want to add a new skill or forge a new path.” Iniobong P.
They bring the classroom right to you
“FutureLearn courses are always interesting and informative. They bring the classroom right to you and send you on a journey to explore new ideas and offer interesting topics.” Gayle B.
- Courses grouped by subject
- Learn new skills with a flexible online course
- Upskill with a series of specialist courses
Microcredentials and programs
- Earn professional or academic accreditation
- Study flexibly online as you build to a degree
- Business and Management
- Healthcare and Medicine
- Psychology and Mental Health
- IT and Computer Science
- Featured courses
- All Future Learn reviews
- Future Learn certificate
Future Learn ExpertTrack Certificate
To get a Certificate of Achievement you need to upgrade your course. Then you must mark over 90% of course steps as complete and attempt all test questions, achieving a score of over 70%.
Get evidence of what you’ve learned
Your Certificate provides a detailed transcript of what you’ve learned. This includes how long you spent studying the course, and your average test score. The Certificate and transcript give you evidence to show during job or university applications, or appraisals. You don’t need to verify your identity to get your Certificate.
Celebrate your achievement with a personalised Certificate
Your Certificate shows your name, your course, the logo of the organisation offering it, plus any professional associations endorsing it, and the lead educator’s signature. Flip over the printed Certificate, and you’re greeted with a burst of celebratory colour and pattern.
Easily share your achievements of Future Learn ExpertTrack
Your digital Certificate is a permanent web page, with a unique address, so you can easily add it to your LinkedIn profile, CV or resumé, and share it with friends or employers.
Collect Certificates on your profile or portfolio
You can collect your digital Certificates on your FutureLearn profile, while your beautiful printed Certificate — combining modern looks with a traditional security watermark and transcript — will make it a valuable addition to your CPD portfolio.
Get your digital Certificate immediately
As soon as you’ve qualified for a Certificate you will be able to view and share a digital version. Depending on your location, you’ll receive your printed Certificate around two to five weeks after you qualify for it.
Register Courses for this Year: Future Learn ExpertTrack
- Coursera Cyber Security Courses Online Free and Paid Classes
- 15 Best Cyber Security Courses | Coursera Online Free Training
- 10 Free Kubernetes Courses Online Tutorials [Udemy]
- Free AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Training Guide
- Download AWS Partners Training and Certification – Free Videos
- AWS Solution Training for Partners: Containers & Machine Learning