Review of Intermedia Business Cloud Technology for online users who wants t opt-in for business phone services, VoIP and Email services. Before you jump-start your patronage, you must know some information about Intermedia. As a matter of fact, their cloud technologies make it easy for our customers to communicate, collaborate and share information.
- Website: www.intermedia.net
- Founded: 1995
- CEO: Michael Gold
- Headquarters: Mountain View, CA
- Additional Locations: New York, Seattle, Irvine, London, Sydney, and St. Petersburg, Russia
Cloud Vendors List: Top Rated Hybrid Cloud Solution Providers
What does Intermedia do?
A simple research via google.com whill show you that Intermedia is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper. The company is very focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to SMBs and the partners that serve them. Since they started operation, more than 110,000 business customers and 6,500 active partners rely on Intermedia for greater reliability and productivity.
Likewise, Intermedia’s broad yet tightly integrated suite of cloud applications is managed through one intuitive point of control and is backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement (SLA). the organisation’s offerings include cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, identity and access management, security, archiving, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, and more.
In a like manner, Intermedia’s 360° approach to partner success makes it easy for channel partners to sell, set up, manage, and support the cloud. They can do this while achieving strong margins and creating attractive new revenue streams through both branded and private label programs.
Furthermore, Intermedia has been certified by J.D. Power 3 years running for its superior 24/7 technical support in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Intermedia Customer Login also connects you to their Linkedin, Twitter & Facebook.
Key facts about Intermedia
They are the First provider of every version of Exchange Email since year 2000. However, they maintain and monitor over 1,000,000 phone numbers, and process over 100 million minutes of voice traffic every month.
Onboarding and Migration
- Intermdeia Cloud Concierge team migrates 10-15,000 mailboxes and 5,000 phone numbers per month
- They currently employ more than two dozen full-time employees who are dedicated to assuring seamless migration without downtime
- All these years, they’ve developed numerous proprietary migration tools that they deploy alongside 3rd-party tools to migrate email from virtually any source environment.
Security and privacy
- First of all, Intermedia is SOC 2 audited, which attests to their high standards for security
- Secondly, their datacenters are SSAE 16 Type II-audited Intermedia facilitates compliance with FINRA, SEC, SOX, and many other financial regulations.
- Thirdly, Intermedia services are designed to meet the privacy and security requirements for Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Lastly, Intermedia will execute a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement with Covered Entities Intermedia is registered with the US Dept. of Commerce as compliant with US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Frameworks
- Voice support: 100% CompTIA Net+ certification within first year of employment
- Voice support: 100% SIP School certification for all Escalation/T2 team members
- Business apps support: 100% Microsoft Office Specialist certifications for T1 team member
- Business apps support: T2 team members are 100% certified, with certifications ranging from Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) to Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Certified under the TSIA Rated Outstanding Program and the J.D. Power Certified Assisted Technical Support Program
- Michael Gold: Chief Executive Officer
- Jason Veldhuis: Chief Financial Officer
- Jonathan McCormick: Chief Operating Officer
- Scott Anderson: Chief Marketing Officer
- Andrew Gachechiladze: SVP of Product Development and Engineering
- Irina Shamkova: SVP of Product Management
- Jonathan Levine: Chief Technology Officer
- Jeff Eisenberg: Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel
Board of Directors
- Michael Gold: Chief Executive Officer
- Phil Koen: Senior Advisor, Intermedia
- Zaid F. Alsikafi: Managing Director, Madison Dearborn Partners
- James N. Perry Jr.: Managing Director, Madison Dearborn Partners
- Brendan T. Barrett: Vice President, Madison Dearborn Partners
- Gerhard Bette: Senior Partner Emeritus, McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- André Christensen: Head of Product Development for Entertainment Services, AT&T
The major investor they have is Madison Dearborn Partners (MDP). They are a leading Chicago-based private equity firm – acquired Intermedia in February 2017. Again, since MDP’s formation in 1992, the firm has raised seven funds with aggregate capital of approximately $23 billion and has completed investments in over 130 companies. Additionally, Intermedia will become a portfolio company in MDP’s seventh fund, which held a final close on $4.4 billion. Uniquely, as part of the MDP family, Intermedia continues to operate as a standalone company delivering tightly integrated cloud solutions to businesses and the channel partners that serve them.
Likewise, MDP invests in businesses across a broad spectrum of industries, including telecom, media and technology services; financial and transaction services; business and government services; healthcare; basic industries; and consumer. Not to mention notable investments include Asurion, Cbeyond, Fieldglass, Intelsat, Liquid Web, MetroPCS, NextG Networks and QuickPlay Media.
30 services. One provider.
As we all know, there are certain IT services that you need simply to do business. Office in the Cloud lets you get these services from a single provider. Intermedia manages integration, security and mobility so your users and admins stay focused on business.
Productivity & Email
- Voice & Unified Communications
- Backup, File Sync & Share
- Security & Compliance
- Vertical & Enterprise Solutions
HostPilot: our central control panel
HostPilot is the single control panel you’ll use to administer all your users, services, and devices. Also, it makes the cloud easier to use and more efficient to manage.
Equally important, HostPilot offers the same control you’d expect from an on-premises deployment. As a matter of fact, you can customize specific elements of your cloud environment to match your unique business processes. Again, you can even sync your on-premises Active Directory.
Searches related to Intermedia Services
- contact intermedia support
- what is intermedia
- sighn up to intermedia admin login
- review intermedia wiki
- download intermedia logo
- how does intermedia unite
- connect intermedia cloud server
- intermedia mountain view
Don’t give up your flexibility and control
The benefits of a one-stop shop
Choosing Intermedia comes with some basic advantages. Therefore, when you get your IT from a single source, you create significant efficiencies. Equally, you can easily choose Office in the Cloud to free your admins from endlessly logging into and out of control panels all day long—and give them the freedom to focus on what really matters.
Intermedia’s Worry-Free Experience™
Identically, customers choose Intermedia because we allow them to outsource more of their IT burden. Moreover, they take this time, money and energy and reinvest it in their business.
From our research, we discovered that Intermedia undergoes regular SOC 3 security, and availability examinations. Ordinarily, you can have full confidence in the security of our products, network, and infrastructure – and in our ability to protect your data privacy.
Intermedia’s SOC 3 Security and Availability Report. For other Intermedia SOC reports, please contact your Intermedia Sales representative.
Intermedia guarantees 99.999% uptime. This amounts to less than 26 seconds of downtime per month.
Intermedia offers J.D. Power-certified 24/7 technical support. And every support team member is a full-time employee. No outsourcing.
Worry-free onboarding and migration
Intermedia’s expert Cloud Concierge™ team performs free setup and migration for Exchange Email and many other services
Worry-free regulatory compliance
Intermedia’s security measures and privacy controls can help you ensure compliance with a wide variety of financial and healthcare-related regulations.
Special industry solutions
Learn more about how Office in the Cloud solves specific industry challenges.