AI Design and Engineering with Microsoft Azure Course – CloudSwyft Global Systems, Inc. – Makati, Philippines. This course is under Technology Studies; Computer Science; Artificial Intelligence.
Microsoft Azure Locations: Future Learn
- All Locations: Makati, Philippines
- Duration: 17 weeks
- Earliest Start Date: Open Enrollment
- Application Deadline: Contact school
- Languages: English
- Study Type: Online
- Pace: Part-time
- Tuition Fees: *USD 39*after your 7-day free trial you can pay $39 per month to keep learning online
Introduction to AI Design and Engineering with Microsoft Azure Course
As a student, you will learn how to Develop AI Engineering skills using Microsoft Azure, on the path to role-based certifications.
Grow your AI engineering career by mastering the fundamentals of machine learning.
One of the main forces of the Fourth Technological Revolution is artificial intelligence (AI). As a result, AI ranked fourth among the top ten hard skills needed by businesses in 2021, according to LinkedIn.
So, what are the AI values that will direct the goods and services in the future? What skills do you need to design and develop your own AI solutions?
This ExpertTrack will tell you everything you need to know about machine learning (ML) and AI engineering so you can advance your career.
Take the first step towards an artificial intelligence career.
First of all, You’ll learn how to master cloud computing’s key principles and how they apply to AI creation, as well as a thorough examination of the three main cloud computing models: infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS), and software-as-a-service (SaaS) (SaaS).
Secondly, you’ll learn how conversation-as-a-platform is enabling the creation of AI chatbots of the future, as well as how to use the Python programming language to code.
Lastly you’ll also learn how to plan and execute Microsoft Azure AI applications using apps and cognitive services.
Learn how to use Microsoft Azure to create a chatbot.
Microsoft’s Azure cloud computing software is used by over 95% of Fortune 500 businesses. You’ll be educated in Azure’s core offerings as well as the fundamentals of its versatility in developing AI applications for cloud services, enhancing your job opportunities within the AI and ML sectors and industries.
Develop the Python AI programming ability.
The statistical modelling at the core of all AI are powered by machine learning. Using Python, you’ll develop core data science and machine learning skills.
You’ll learn how to use the Pandas DataFrame, as well as the common Python programming language for data science analysis methods and visualisation software.
Key skills you will learn
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Services
- Azure Cloud
- Python Programming
- Machine Learning
AI Design and Engineering Learning outcomes
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to do the following…
- Apply mathematical skills to python programming
- Demonstrate how to create a chatbot using AI
- Develop confidence navigating and understanding Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Machine Learning and its applications
- Understand the basics of python programming language
Experience is a must.
This ExpertTrack will provide you with the fundamental skills needed to advance your artificial intelligence and machine learning career.
It’s perfect for data science students and people with entry-level work in AI and machine learning industries and sectors.
Starting from the beginning
This ExpertTrack is for students and professionals interested in the their employability and developing the strong data science career skills needed to satisfy the global demand for AI engineers.
An AI analyst, statistician, academic, scientist, programmer, or developer; a data and AI architect; or a market intelligence analyst may already be on your resume.
ExpertTrack course overview
- How to Use Microsoft Azure to Master Cloud Computing for AI: With the fundamental principles and solutions of Azure and other cloud platforms, you will jumpstart your career in AI and machine learning.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: An Overview – With topics like predictive modelling and chatbots, learn how AI can help you develop a future-ready career in computer science.
- Python for Beginners: AI Programming: This Python for beginners course will show you how to use the Pandas DataFrame and data analysis software, which will help you progress your career.
- Important Mathematics for Machine Learning and AI (Math for Computer Science): Study the mathematical foundations you’ll need to launch your career as a machine learning developer or AI expert.
- Algorithms for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Python is a programming language: Build your knowledge of artificial intelligence using Python and machine learning concepts to shape the base of AI.
How ExpertTracks work
Join an ExpertTrack to master new skills in your chosen specialist area. Work through a series of topic-focused courses at your own pace, and pass the final assessment to earn a digital certificate award which proves your expertise.
|Join a free 7-day trialDecide if the ExpertTrack is right for you with free access to the full suite of courses and assessments for a week.||Keep learning for $39/monthPay a monthly subscription fee of $39 for as long as it takes you to complete the ExpertTrack. You can learn at your own pace and cancel at any time.||Earn digital certificatesReceive a certificate for every completed course and pass the final assessment to earn a digital certificate that you can share with your professional network.||Become an expertUse your specialist training to progress further in your career or build expertise in areas you’re passionate about.|
World-class learning with
CloudSwyft Global Systems, Inc. Engineering with Microsoft Azure and AI Design Course in Makati, Philippines.
CloudSwyft has partnered with the top global technology companies to deliver cutting edge digital skills learning across the modern workplace.
This ExpertTrack is accredited by Microsoft
Start learning today – free 7-day trial
After your free trial you can:
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends
Top Kubernetes & Docker Topics
- Amazon EKS Starter: Docker on AWS EKS with Kubernetes [Udemy] Free Download
- Kubernetes Mastery Course Content: Hands-On Lessons From A Docker Captain
- Udemy Docker Mastery with Kubernetes+swarm from a Docker Captain
- CKAD Courses & Practice Tests – Best Certified Kubernetes Application Developer
- What Student Should Know about Certified Kubernetes Application Developer CKAD Exam