For sports enthusiasts, FuboTV could be the ideal solution to your cord-cutting aspirations. So, what exactly is FuboTV? It’s a live streaming service primarily dedicated to sports-focused live TV, offering a pathway to completely break free from traditional cable subscriptions. FuboTV is gaining significant popularity and currently holds the fourth position in the United States with approximately 1.17 million subscribers.
FuboTV’s pricing, plans, and channel offerings are impressively competitive, even when compared to services much larger in scale. The streaming landscape is characterized by variety, providing consumers with multiple choices. However, this abundance of options can also make it challenging to distinguish between services like FuboTV, Hulu With Live TV, and YouTube TV. What sets one apart from the others?
In this guide, I will talk about FuboTV’s channel lineup, pricing structure, and other distinctive features that define its identity. By doing so, you’ll know what makes FuboTV a compelling and best choice for viewers in 2023 & 2024.
FuboTV Price and Plans (4 Types)
FuboTV offers four different plans, each with different channel options and pricing: Fubo Pro, Fubo Elite, Fubo Ultimate, and Fubo Latino — that range in price from $70 per month to $100 per month.
1. Fubo Pro:
This is the base plan, priced at $75 per month, and provides access to 168 channels. Subscribers get 1,000 hours of cloud-based DVR storage and the ability to watch on up to 10 screens at home and two away from home.
2. Fubo Elite:
Priced at $85 per month, this plan includes 204 channels, with 130+ events available in 4K. It also incorporates an additional 61 channels from the Fubo Extra plan and another dozen from News Plus. Like the Pro plan, it offers 1,000 hours of DVR storage and supports 10 screens at home and two on the go.
3. Fubo Ultimate:
At $100 per month, this plan provides access to 283 channels, including 4K events. It includes the same extra channels as the Elite plan (61 from Fubo Extra and 12 from News Plus), along with Showtime and Sports Plus with NFL RedZone (24 channels). It offers 1,000 hours of cloud-based DVR storage and supports 10 unlimited screens at home and two away from home.
F4. ubo Latino:
This plan costs $33 per month and offers 45 channels of Latino-themed content. Subscribers get a cloud DVR with 250 hours of storage but can only watch on two screens simultaneously.
All of these plans come with a free seven-day trial, and you have the option to pay either monthly or quarterly. Please note that there are no discounts for choosing the quarterly payment option.
- Why Young people Likes Playing Video Games More Than Watching TV
- O2Tv Movies A – Z Category for Free Download at O2TvSeries.com
- Netflix Canada Streaming – Watch TV Shows and Movies Online
- How to Watch Previously Recorded Shows on PlayStation Vue
- Yahoo Sports – Sport News, How can I Watch Yahoo Sports?
- Latest Toxicwap Download Free Movies and TV Series
FuboTV List of Channels
FuboTV offers a competitive selection of channels, including local broadcast affiliates, though channel availability may vary by location. Here’s a breakdown of the channels you can expect to find on FuboTV’s Fubo Pro plan, which is the new base plan:
- ABC News Live
- ACC Network
- American Heroes Channel
- Animal Planet
- beIN SPORTS (Multiple channels)
- BET (Multiple channels)
- Big Ten Network
- CBS Sports Network
- CNBC World
- Comedy Central
- Cooking Channel
- Cozi TV
- Destination America
- Discovery (Multiple channels)
- Disney Channel (and related channels)
- DIY Network
- ESPN (Multiple channels)
- Estrella TV
- Food Network
- Fox Business
- Fox News
- Fubo Movie Network
- Fubo Sports Network (Multiple channels)
- FX (and related channels)
- Game Show Network
- GINX Esports
- Golf Channel
- Great American Country
- Hallmark Channel (and related channels)
- History Channel
- Investigation Discovery
- Law & Crime Network
- Lifetime (and related channels)
- Local Now
- LX TV
- MLB Network
- MTV (Multiple channels)
- Nat Geo Wild
- National Geographic
- NBA TV
- NBC (and related channels)
- NBC News Now
- NFL Network
- NHL Network
- Nick Jr.
- Nick Music
- Nick Toons
- Olympic Channel
- Pac-12 Network
- People TV
- Pop TV
- Revolt TV
- Science Channel
- SEC Network
- Smithsonian Channel
- Sony Movie Channel
- Stadium (Multiple channels)
- Tennis Channel
- The CW
- The Weather Channel
- Travel Channel
- TUDN (Multiple channels)
- TV Land
- Universal Kids
- Zona Futbol
Additionally, there are local channels available in different areas. Therefore, you can check the FuboTV website for the most up-to-date channel listings in your locality.
The Fubo Extra package includes an additional 47 channels, which expand the channel lineup further. Some of the notable channels in this package include NBA TV, NHL Network, MLB Network, and more. Please note that channel availability may be different depending on your current location.
Other FuboTV add-ons
FuboTV offers a variety of add-on packages to customize your channel lineup based on your preferences. Here are some of the premium movie options and additional sports and news packages available:
Premium Movie Options:
- Showtime: $11 per month
- Starz: $9 per month
- Epix: $6 per month
- Pantaya: $6 per month
- Showtime, Starz, and Epix bundled together: $20 per month (savings of $6 per month)
Sports and News Packages:
- Sports Plus with NFL RedZone: $11 per month
- Includes NFL RedZone, NBA TV, NHL Network, MLB Network, MLB Strike Zone, Stadium, Tennis Channel, Zona Futbol, ESPNU, PAC-12 Networks, ESPNews, VSIN, Game Plus, Fight Network, and TVG2.
- International Sports Plus: $7 per month
- Ideal for international sports fans, featuring Fubo Latino Network, Fox Deportes, Zona Futbol, ESPN HD Deportes, GolTV English, GolTV Spanish, TyC Sports, Fox Soccer Plus, Tico Sports, NXTLVL Sports, and Real Madrid TV.
- Adventure Plus: $5 per month
- For outdoor enthusiasts, includes Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel, World Fishing Network, Outside TV, MAV TV, and Insight TV.
- News Plus: $3 per month
- Includes i24 News, NewsNet, BBC World News, Law & Crime, Africa News, Ticker News, Bloomberg TV+, Cheddar News, CNBC World, and Euro News.
- NBA League Pass: $15 per month
- Allows you to watch up to 40 out-of-market NBA games each week.
- Sports Lite: $10 per month
- Additional sports channels, including NBA TV, MLB Network, NHL Network, Tennis Channel, SEC Network, ACC Network, ESPNU, and ESPNews.
- Latino Plus: $20 per month
- Offers the best of Spanish-language live sports, including Fox Deportes, Zona Futbol, ESPN HD Deportes, GolTV Spanish, TyC Sports, Sony Cine, El Gourmet, Nat Geo Mundo, Nuestra Tele, Telefe, Familia Discovery, Discovery en Español, tr3s, Baby TV, WAPA America, Cine Latino, Television Dominicana, CATV, and Passions.
- TV5Monde: $10 per month
- Provides French content, including live Ligue 1 football, Rugby Top 14, films, news, and more, with on-demand content.
- Portuguese Plus: $15 per month
- Offers Portuguese-language news and sports, including GolTV Spanish, Benfica TV, RTP Acores, RTP 3, and RTP Internacional.
- FOX Nation ($6): This package covers all things related to Fox News and includes access to a library of over 180 shows, along with thousands of original shows, series, and exclusive content.
- RAI Italia ($9): This package offers coverage of the Italian Coppa Italia and related programming.
- Entretenimiento Plus ($10): This package provides access to music and movies from Spain, Mexico, and various other countries.
FuboTV and 4K
FuboTV used to be the exclusive live TV streaming service in the U.S. offering limited 4K content, mainly focused on live sports (though it’s upscaled 4K, not native 4K). However, the availability of 4K content on FuboTV has become more limited, with only a few events in 4K per day. This change occurred in 2022, and FuboTV no longer provides 4K content for free on the Pro plan.
Now, if you want access to 4K content on FuboTV, you’ll need to subscribe to the Elite package, priced at $80 a month. This is still more affordable than the $85 monthly cost of 4K content on YouTube TV (which includes the base plan and the 4K Plus package priced at $20 per month).
Keep in mind that to enjoy 4K content, you’ll need a television with a 4K panel, and the device you’re using to stream FuboTV must also support 4K resolution.
FuboTV is accessible on a wide range of devices and platforms. Here’s a breakdown of where you can find the FuboTV app:
- Amazon Fire TV: Compatible with all Fire TV devices and Fire TV Edition TVs.
- Android TV/Google TV: Supported on devices like Nvidia Shield and Chromecast with Google TV, as well as TVs with Android TV as the operating system.
- Apple TV: Available on the fourth-generation Apple TV and newer models.
- Android phones/tablets: Compatible with Android devices running version 5.0 or higher.
- Roku: Supported on Roku devices from Model 3700X and up.
- Xbox: Compatible with Xbox One, One S, and One X.
- Smart TVs: FuboTV can be used on Vizio TVs from 2016, Samsung TVs from 2015, LG TVs from 2018, and Hisense TVs from 2020.
- iOS/iPad OS: Accessible on devices running iOS 13 and higher, as well as iPad OS 13.1 and higher.
- Web browsers: You can use FuboTV on Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Safari web browsers.
With such extensive device compatibility, FuboTV offers flexibility in how and where you can watch your favorite content.
- Hollywood Bets is Available for PC, Android App Download and iOS users
- The 10 Best VPN Services for Changing your location and IP address
- Where and How to Purchase Gift Cards in Nigeria – Buy Online with Debit Card
- Apple Vision Pro VR Headset Features, Price, Spec, Video and Release date
- Top Cloud Gaming Platforms for Windows, Mac, Android, PS4, PS5