First and foremost, do you have sufficient storage space? Don’t know where to start? To learn how, go to this page. Downloading .zip File on your iPhone, iPad & macOS PC.
The iOS smartphone app can now be used to quickly download any transfers. The method is somewhat different if you’re uploading from your web browser.
How to Download .zip File on your iPhone, iPad & macOS PC
That’s why we’ve put together this useful guide:
- You received an email from us informing you that you have been transferred. It’s as simple as opening the email and tapping the download button, right?
- It’s almost here: the time we’ve all been hoping for. You are free to tap Download now.
- If this is a zip file, you should see the following option in your browser after downloading it. Open in “files” by clicking on it. It could be a little more difficult if you’re downloading a single media (video or audio) file. Please allow us to clarify.
- Select a location and then press “Add.”
- To see your lovely files, press “Preview Content.” Keep in mind that you won’t be able to preview very big files this way.
- If you have several folders, click the bottom right icon to display or open them. You can also use the bottom left icon to save the files to anywhere you want on your computer!
Have fun playing your files! (I’m hoping it’s teeming with cats). Downloading .zip File on your iPhone.
Here’s a visual illustration of the measures above:
If you’re having trouble opening your.zip file, there are a number of external apps that can help you do so. For phones, we suggest WinZip for mobile phone.