The three main driving forces of enterprise digital transformation are the macro environment.
At present, the overall economic growth rate of the Chinese market is declining, and the decline in growth rate will have a greater impact on all industries.
The second is fierce market competition. In the Chinese market, companies mostly use price wars to counter competition. This competitive situation will affect all industries and lead to fierce market competition.
The third is that user needs are becoming more and more personalized, and users need to provide personalized products and services.
From a global perspective, factors such as continued political and economic fluctuations, the rise of anti-globalization trends, and the acceleration of technology to transform business have prompted companies to need digital transformation.
Report of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party
From the domestic situation, the report of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China conveyed five key words, which will benefit all industries.
- The first is cultural revival, involving film and television, animation, entertainment, payment for knowledge, e-books, publishing, and so on.
- The second is science and technology. In the future, science and technology will be combined with the real economy, and intelligent manufacturing, biotechnology, ocean, sky and other fields will all benefit.
- The third is innovation-driven, the cost of entrepreneurship is reduced, and the atmosphere for innovation and entrepreneurship is good. The fourth is the global layout.
The two major directions of China’s “One Belt, One Road” construction and free trade zones will support China’s entire global layout strategy. A good political relationship will provide China’s IT vendors and industry users with huge room for growth.
The fifth is people’s livelihood, and more emphasis will be placed on energy conservation, environmental protection, education, and medical care. The big health industry has a lot of room for growth in the future, and many companies with basic capabilities have begun to enter the big health market.
Topics related to The three main driving forces of enterprise digital transformation are the macro environment.
- Six macro environment forces
- Macro environment factors affecting business pdf
- What are the macro environment examples?
- How does the macro environment affects the business?
- Macro environment analysis example
- Download macro environment pdf
- Micro and macro environmental factors affecting business
- Socio-cultural macro environment
Combined with the driving force behind the digital transformation of enterprises, the future demand for products in the Chinese market will place more emphasis on four elements, one is high quality.
Improving quality is the foundation of products and services for users in all industries. The second is the medium price. China will be in a high-quality competition mode in the past ten years and even the next ten years, and good products and services are still the future development direction. The third is innovation. The fourth is connotation.