Beyond the data: Cloud computing applications have not exploded on a large scale. According to the content of CloudAdoptionIndex, we found that both public cloud and private cloud reached 25% in IT , and the adoption of hybrid cloud was 16%.
And no matter what the vendors say, the survey data shows that the adoption rate has not risen steadily.
From December 2012 to March 2013, the adoption rate was relatively flat. Please note that; if many respondents transfer all IT workloads to the cloud, this index should be equal to 100.
However, most people understand that manufacturers must be reserved, and everyone has a book in their minds.
Therefore, the question still exists: What is cloud computing in the enterprise? Whether it is public cloud, private cloud or hybrid cloud.
Pay attention to the following figure, you can know the trend, see how new standard services and industries are advanced to the cloud, and how your company makes comparisons.
Topics related to Beyond the data: Cloud computing applications have not exploded on a large scale
- how big data and cloud are related
- big data in cloud computing a resource management perspective
- the rise of “big data” on cloud computing: review and open research issues
- Download big data and cloud computing pdf
- relationship between big data and cloud computing
- role of cloud computing in big data
- big data and cloud computing: innovation opportunities and challenges
- challenges of big data in cloud computing