There’s a bug on Mac OS Safari browser. So, WeTransfer files are Getting Stuck Uploading in Safari – Solved with solutions. It will just hang without moving forward or backward. Let’s discuss this like a forum. But first, Login Wetransfer to continue.
If you are having issues sending large files on We transfer or any other transfer website, then use the troubleshooting guide below. All you have to do is to follow the steps given as advise, then you are good to go.
My files are getting stuck uploading in Safari
For all Mac users, there is a flaw in Safari that causes transfers to hang or split. Simply put, the file gets trapped anywhere between 0% and 100% of the way into the upload.
If you experience this dilemma, the best solution for the time being is to migrate to another browser, such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. If you don’t have those, you can also try Opera, Internet Explorer etc.
Can you have the same problems if you use a new browser or operating system? Then we may be able to give you a couple of other tips to assist you with your transfers!
Are you still having trouble transferring after trying these tips? Please provide a ticket so that we can assist you.
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for on We Transfer?
- WeTransfer vs Dropbox Business | File Sharing Comparison & Alternatives
- Google Drive Review & Product Details | Pros & Cons.
- New WeTransfer Reviews – All Discussions and Comments
- Transfer Files & Folder using WeTransfer Options
- Recovery – WeTransfer Forgot your password: Recover Account
- Get WeTransfer Pro – Upgrade Your File Sharing Account
- Sign in: WeTransfer Plus Login Guide – Free File Transfer Service
- The WeTransfer App Pro Alternatives – Plus Websites 2021/2022
- Alternative – pCloud Drive Unlimited Free & Premium Account Login
WeTransfer Problems: how does we transfer work?
Wetransfer alternative. file transfer. how to use we transfer. We transfer Not Working. We transfer free. wetransfer login. we transfer app. we transfer pro.