The International Postal Express Tracking and Trace can track shipping from EMS, DHL, UPS, TNT, Fedex, DB Schenker USA, DHL G. F., Air CargoPost/EMS (with USPS), Container, Bill of Lading.
It is a global postal network tracking website. This is to help you track your EMS delivery. In our next post, we will focus on EMS shipping rates to USA and worldwide.
The international postal express helps people to be able to do:
- my track-trace
- Air cargo tracking
- Post/EMS tracking
- Container tracking
- Bill of lading tracking
Track Post/EMS shipments for 182 countries with this guide. Post/EMS tracking is available at https://www.track-trace.com/post.
Enter tracking number in the space provided, usually looks like EE123456789XX. The Country will be selected automatically when possible. Make sure you do not fall into scam mails and SMS. See the FedEx Text Scam Alert Updates: Fake Delivery Notifications SMS & Email.
How it works
Post/EMS numbers have the format EE123456789XX
- We use the last 2 letters to automatically send the request to the correct country
- In some cases we use the 2 first letters to select the type of tracking to use
- If the country is not supported or you want to select a specific country you can do this manually after tracking
If you know of any countries offering tracking that is not included please contact Track Trace! (EMS contact number is available there).
Full details about EMS Global Delivery Network
The popular EMS is an international postal Express Mail Service. People use it to send and receive documents and merchandise from around the world. The service is offered by postal operators of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) connecting more than 175 countries and territories worldwide. It can reach you wherever you are.
- A priority express service – Express Mail Service takes priority over other postal services to reach you quick.
- Convenient – From a survey seen online, it is recorded that the EMS global network has the most customer access points. This is based on Post Office counters.
- Largest delivery network worldwide – EMS postal operators have the largest last mile coverage worldwide supported by the postal delivery network to reach every business and citizen in the world.
Track and Trace Products
To be simple and short, by using the track-traceConnect, you can create code to put on your website, intranet or in emails. This will allow you access the tracking results without going to track-trace.com first. Its as simple as that.
- First, you can create forms like the ones you find on track-trace.com
- Secondly, you can create links that include the tracking number so one can track with a single click
- Thirdly, there are more shippers
- Lastly, No advertising
The ShipmentManager has simply the same wonderful tracking experience as track-trace.com. In addition you get the following features which are great:
- They store your shipments so you don’t have to reenter them every time
- All info is saved on their servers so you can access it from any device
- There are more shippers who get support
- Lastly, there are no advertising at all.
Is your favourite shipper missing from their website? Send us a message to track and trace, provide the link to their tracking page if possible. More details on International Postal Express Tracking and Trace EMS is available on the next article.