The business model is rapidly changing to a flexible consumption model. In this model, customers can try before buying, choose the specific options they need, and choose the appropriate support category as needed. Due to the transformative nature of the user experience, companies can apply digital reality technologies to these new business models in processes facing internal and external customers.
Digital reality can help consumers:
- Before buying, try and experience the product in an immersive virtual environment
- After purchase, better understand the product through enhanced help/training in the real environment
- During use, get realistic virtual support
Providing customers with a direct immersive virtual experience can improve and accelerate the sales process. Interestingly, all the improved sales and support experiences have increased the pressure on internal business processes, forcing companies to enhance and enable modern internal work spaces.
Companies can change the current application environment, build the necessary new platforms, and enhance the overall experience. Many companies have already embarked on the journey of virtual experience by transforming from traditional ERP applications to modern cloud applications.
For example, Oracle is not a device or IoT sensor, but it has a set of applicable applications, tools, and designs that can assist in the implementation of enterprise application cases as the building blocks of digital reality. The features and functions of these applications help companies think ahead and make plans to overcome some of the obstacles of current digital reality.
How can companies participate in digital reality?
Enterprises adopting digital reality technology need a structured approach and clear digital goals. Companies need to formulate plans for adopting digital reality technology in the current system environment, and establish deployable architecture, digital assets and integration in multi-process areas to prepare for the future.
The key tasks to achieve this goal are as follows:
- Establish a business case. In the first place, establish and demonstrate the value of digital reality in various process areas, combining business strategy with execution process and business value.
- Identify the process area. Secondly, in different business process areas, determine in which areas the application can be used in product design, engineering, sales, quotation, supply chain, service and other functions.
- Develop a scalable architecture. Thirdly, establish solution development standards for interoperability, content production, and frameworks to ensure reusability and faster deployment.
- Build digital assets. The fourth option is to Design rich digital assets that can be used across application cases and can be used as digital twins of physical world objects.
- Enterprise integration. Lastly, realize the integration of traditional back-end ERP systems, modern cloud applications and IoT data collection applications.
New Articles of the Week
- Digital Transformation: From a single blockchain to a combination of blockchains
- Opportunities, Challenges & Key Technology Trends in 2021 by IEEE
- API Applications are Imperative in Communication Technology
- Analysis of 5G Edge Computing & New Infrastructure
- Internet of Everything (IOE) New Business Model WiFi
- Edge Computing Business Model Value Chain
The Role of Modern Enterprise Applications?
The features and functions of modern enterprise tools and applications help CIOs adopt digital reality strategies and have the required computing power. Each strategy can independently promote the use of enterprise modern experience and jointly promote the realization of enterprise modern experience.
Firstly, the characteristics of the Oracle database (internal/cloud) support trends such as collarless labor and digital reality. Provide better control through cloud tools. Also, people can manage the ever-increasing storage requirements as needed. Companies can use the features of modern databases to prepare for the future.
2. Core integration.
Secondly, Oracle cloud platform and software as a service, platform as a service, and infrastructure as a service (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and other applications have integrated functions. These can help enterprises prepare for and open integration on the one hand, and at the same time, use headset Other digital reality equipment manufacturers are strengthening.
3. Analytical skills.
Thirdly, for companies that have not yet embarked on the path of transformation, integration and storage capabilities can make it easier for companies to use modern analytical cloud platforms.
4. Broadband and Internet.
Fourthly, enterprises can design applications that only rely on the storage in the device. Applications are used for the integration of transaction data, and signals from management PaaS solutions that do not require higher-speed bandwidth signals. Finally, once activated, these applications can be promoted to take full advantage of modern 5G network functions.
Related Topics to Enterprise Applications Provide advanced Experiences for Digital Reality Features
- augmented/virtual reality report 2020 pdf
- augmented reality
- what is digital reality
- immersive technology
- digital reality deloitte
- deloitte digital reality app
- augmented/virtual reality report 2021/2022 pdf
- deloitte augmented reality