Welcome to Microsoft Cloud Society guide from hybridcloudtech.com. This article will guide you on how you can register or cloud society signup and login with your correct details.
Sign-up for Microsoft Cloud Society Program
Your Microsoft Cloud Society account will grant you access to all Microsoft Online training courses, exclusive certification and training offers from Microsoft Partners and roadshow event invites.
Note that your Linkedin account also easily create a Microsoft-Cloud-Society account online for free of charge.
If you already have an account please sign in using the official link. Otherwise, create a new account by using the steps below.
First of all, copy and paste this link on your browser and fill the form that will appear:
- First Name: Enter your first given name
- Last Name: Enter your last name (Surname)
- My E-mail Address: Enter your personal or business email address
- Please confirm your e-mail address: Enter your email address again
- Job Title: Please choose your type of job description from the drop down Menu
- Company/Organisation Name: Enter your company name
- Country/Location: Choose your country from the drop down Menu
After that, you continue with the following information;
- Mobile Phone Number: Enter your personal or office number
- LinkedIn Profile: Fill in your Linkedin Profile into the box
- Password: Choose your password
- Please confirm your password: Enter the password again for confirmation of accuracy
- Now tick the box written “I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft products and services.” It is also recommended that you read the Privacy Statement.
- Click Sign up
Login Microsoft Cloud Society Program
In summary, this is a simple step on how to Login to Microsoft Cloud Society.
- Visit https://cloudsociety.microsoft.com/Profile/login?ReturnUrl=/en/index
- Enter your email address you registered with the guideline above
- Enter your password you created in step 3 above.
- Finally, Click Login and thats all.
What can you do with the Microsoft Account
1. Manage meetings, conferences, and events with Microsoft Teams
Learn how to plan and manage Microsoft Teams meetings and conferences. Additionally, you can Discover how audio conferencing and live events work in Teams.
2. Deliver remote desktops and apps from Azure with Windows Virtual Desktop
Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure is a desktop and app virtualization service that runs on the cloud. Also note that Windows Virtual Desktop works across devices.
3. Manage identity and access in Azure Active Directory
Learn how to work with subscriptions, users, and groups by configuring Microsoft Azure Active Directory for workloads.
4. Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
Finally, this learning path introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Common Data Service.