There are currently 5 effective ways to Boost your Brain Power in this guide. In order to increase your brain power while studying in any Nigerian higher institution for the first semester in school, keep reading this post to find out about seven easy ways to boost your zeal and energy hence forth.
When it comes to learning expect and memory, the brain’s gives you amazing ability to reshape itself. But there are some specific things to do to effectively increase your brain power for study in Nigeria.
5 Increase your Brain Power for Study
You can also use the natural power of neuroplasticity to help you boost your learning, lean and bring up a new information faster, and improve your memory at any time.
1. How to Fit in Some Exercise and a Few Times a Week
Exercising doesn’t only improve our fitness levels, but can also help to develop a healthier brain. furthermore it can also help you fill very strong and ok.
By running, cycling, swimming, or whatever form of exercise takes your fancy, you can strengthen the connections between brain cells.
With this learning skills, it can improve your memory skill and you can be able to absorb more information from your lectures and library books.
It’s recommended that your exercise should at least for 30 minutes, you can exercise you self five times a week, but if you are relatively new to exercising, start off with a couple of times a week and slowly build it up.
2. Get Creative on How to Increase Your Brain Power
Coloring in, as strange as it may sound, has been found to have the same effects on the brain as meditation, and if you search online you’ll find a huge selection of coloring books for adults, to match every interest!
If cooking is more your thing, try out some new ingredients and recipes. Or if you’re more of an outdoorsy sort, challenge yourself to learn.
3. How Increase and Stock up on Your Vitamins and Micro nutrients
Specific vitamins and nutrients can also boost brain power in various ways.
Zinc and iodine can also contribute to normal brain cognition, vitamin B6, B12 and folate can help to prevent fatigue, a major cause of procrastination during studies.
Omega-3 its essential fatty acids that can also help you, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), can equally help your brain to function correctly – a vital part of learning – making them important nutrients to include in your daily diet.
Here you can as well boost your brain power with vitamins and micro-nutrients by eating the following foods:
- Zinc: Meat, fish, legumes, mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, garlic, nuts and seeds, cereals and other dairy foods.
- Iodine: Cod, seaweed, turkey, yogurt, tuna, eggs, strawberry.
Adding each of these vitamins to your daily diet may be too much task to you, but they are the type of nutritional supplements that can help you achieve success.
4. Socialize with People around you
Research has found that having a conversation with someone, for as little as 10 minutes a day, can help keep your brain optimized, resulting in better memory and brain performance.
5. How to Increase Brain Power Yourself to Power Nap
Just make sure sure you get enough sleep at night, as well as having a 30-minute power nap during the day, gives your body enough time to repair and restore for another day of leaning.
- When is the Best Time to Switch Jobs in Your Career while Employed?
- Find Your Dream Job Here to Launch Your Career – Future starts today
- Certifications with Highest Paying Salaries to Propel Your Career Forward
- What can you do with a Computer Science Degree in Africa Tech?
- A list of 7 Top Job Websites in Nigeria And Their Functions