Sling TV is a popular name in the cable cord cutting industry, offering an excellent alternative for those looking to break free from expensive cable or satellite TV subscriptions. With Sling TV, you can start streaming live TV online. They offer a variety of packages to cater to different preferences, and we’ll explore all of them below. If you’re a new subscriber, here are some of the best Sling TV deals you can take advantage of.
Today’s best Sling TV deals
Sling TV is an affordable option for live TV streaming because it allows you to tailor your content choices to fit your preferences. There are two main packages: Orange and Blue.
- Sling TV Orange is geared towards sports and family entertainment. It includes 32 channels, such as all the ESPN channels, MotorTrend, and Disney.
- Sling TV Blue primarily focuses on news and general entertainment. It offers 40 channels, including MSNBC, Fox News, Bravo, E!, and a selection of sports channels like FS1 and the NFL Network.
You also have the option to subscribe to both Sling TV Orange and Blue, providing you with a broader range of channels. Additionally, there are other packages available that include channels not found in either of the base plans.
If you are looking for free online TV streaming, please note that there is currently no Sling TV free trial being offered.
Sling TV Price List
- Sling TV Orange — $20 for your first month, was $40
- Sling TV Blue — $20 for your first month, was $40
- Orange and Blue — $27.50 for your first month, was $55
- Free Fire TV Stick and $10 off your first month
- Orange and Blue and Sports Extra — 5 months for $274, was $350
How much does Sling TV cost this Month?
Sling TV’s standard pricing for the Orange and Blue packages is typically $40 per month each. If you opt for the combo package that includes all the channels from both Orange and Blue, it usually costs $55 per month. However, the deals mentioned above can help you save some money.
These packages include a total of 46 channels, taking into account some overlap between the two packages. If you discover that a particular channel or group of channels isn’t included in the standard package, you have the option to purchase add-ons and additional channel packages.
- The News Extra package costs $6 per month and adds channels like BBC Worldwide, NewsMax, and News Nation.
- The Lifestyle Extra package, also priced at $6 per month, includes channels such as VH1 and Hallmark.
- There are also additional packages like Sports, Entertainment, Kids, Hollywood, and Heartland extras. The Sports package is $11 per month, while the others are $6 per month.
These add-ons provide you with the flexibility to tailor your Sling TV subscription to your specific preferences, ensuring you get the channels you want.
What can you watch on Sling TV Right Now?
Sling TV offers a wide range of cable channels that cover a variety of interests. Here’s a breakdown of what you can watch on the standard Orange and Blue packages:
26 Channels available in both Sling Orange and Sling Blue:
- AXS TV
- BBC America
- Bloomberg Television
- Cartoon Network
- Comedy Central
- Food Network
- History Channel
- Investigation Discovery
- Local Now
- MGM+ Drive-In
- Nick Jr.
- Travel Channel
6 Channels exclusive to Sling TV Orange:
- Disney Channel
14 Channels exclusive to Sling TV Blue:
- Discovery Channel
- FOX Sports 1
- Fox News
- NFL Network
- National Geographic
This breakdown of streaming channels similar to Sling TV deals will help you decide which package aligns better with your viewing preferences. In summary, this guides it highlights the channels unique to each package and those available in both.
Similar Sling TV Alternatives for Online Streaming
Here is a list of some popular alternatives to Sling TV for streaming live TV channels and on-demand content:
- Hulu + Live TV: Hulu offers live TV with lots of channels and shows you can watch anytime.
- YouTube TV: YouTube TV has many live channels, lets you record shows, and is easy to use.
- fuboTV: If you love sports, fuboTV has sports channels and more for you to watch.
- AT&T TV NOW (used to be DIRECTV NOW): AT&T TV NOW has different channel packages and shows you can watch when you want.
- Philo: Philo is good if you don’t need sports or news channels and want to save money.
- Vidgo: Vidgo has sports and entertainment channels, and they also offer a package with Spanish channels.
- Peacock: Peacock has a free plan with some shows and a paid plan with more, including news and sports.
- CBS All Access (now Paramount+): Paramount+ has live CBS shows and lots of CBS content, plus other stuff from ViacomCBS.
- ESPN+ and Disney+ Bundle: If you like sports and Disney, you can get both together.
- Sling TV: Sling TV lets you choose the channels you want to watch.
- Why Young people Likes Playing Video Games More Than Watching TV
- O2Tv Movies A – Z Category for Free Download at O2TvSeries.com
- Netflix Canada Streaming – Watch TV Shows and Movies Online
- How to Watch Previously Recorded Shows on PlayStation Vue
- Yahoo Sports – Sport News, How can I Watch Yahoo Sports?
- Latest Toxicwap Download Free Movies and TV Series