EMS Global Delivery Network Shipment Tracking & Delivery user guide for everyone who wants to receive a package from around the world. EMS, the fastest cross-border postal service is the official package service. But first, what is EMS?
The popular Express Mail Service (EMS) is an international postal Express Mail Service, for sending and receiving documents, goods and merchandise. This service is offered by postal operators of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) that connects more than 175 countries and territories globally. See International Postal Express Tracking and Trace EMS.
Some years ago, the Universal Postal Union opened the EMS Cooperative to develop express delivery globally. The EMS Cooperative promotes cooperation between member postal organizations. This allows them to provide a high quality global EMS delivery service.
- It is priority express service – Seriously, EMS takes priority over other postal services for delivery.
- Very Convenient for all – Oh yea, the EMS global network has the most customer/client access points in the world based on Post Office counters.
- The Largest delivery network worldwide – Expedite Mail Service (EMS) postal operators have the biggest last kilometre coverage worldwide. This is supported by the postal delivery network to reach every business and citizen in the continent.
EMS – Express Mail Service – the fastest cross-border postal product
See the full list of the EMS Global Network Operators.
EMS Customer Support
Now, if you have a problem finding your package, please get in touch with your local EMS customer service. Secondly, you can call centre who can answer general EMS queries. After that, you can locate your tracking number and help you locate your EMS item. Lastly, use the search function or alphabet to discover your local operator very fast.
EMS customers with an item number can track their item:– EMS customer tracking ›
EMS tracking Guide – How to Track your Shipment
For you to successfully track your EMS item, goto https://www.ems.post/en/global-network/tracking, then enter your 13 digit item number (e.g. EZ987654321XX) which is given to each EMS item. If you do not know the EMS item number, you can obtain this from the sender. This is ease your EMS Global Delivery troubles.
EMS Globlal Disclaimer
EMS does not intervene in service issues between Posts and their customers >> disclaimer. The Express Mail Service Global Delivery says thank you for your understanding.
How to Prepare your EMS label
It’s easy to prepare your label
- First of all, Prepare your EMS label – complete the form below,
- Secondly, you can Print the label and attach to your EMS item,
- Lastly, take it to your local Post and send for delivery.
For more information please contact your EMS operator.
Posts using CDS
Customers from the following countries can already use the online label
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, St. Eustatius, And Saba
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire (Rep.)
- Czech (Rep.)
- El Salvador
- Iran (Islamic Rep.)
- Lao (People’s Dem. Rep.)
- Macao, China
- Nauru, Nigeria
- New Zealand
- Panama (Rep.)
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of North Macedonia
- Saint Christopher (Saint Kitts) and Nevis
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Tanzania (United Rep.)
- Togo, Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Viet Nam
(updated April 2021)
Further help completing your online EMS label request
* = questions marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed
Page 1 – Sender
- Locality = your city or town
- Country of posting / destination = on the sender page this is YOUR own country, select from the drop-down menu
Page 2 – Recipient
- Locality = city or town where you want your item to be delivered
- Country of posting / destination = on the recipient page this is the destination, select from the drop-down menu.
Page 3 – Content
- EMS = check the box EMS if you know that it is an express mail item
- Description = complete a simple, brief description of the contents of the item
- HS code = The Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System, also known as the Harmonized System (HS) is an internationally standardized system of names and numbers to classify products.A code may be automatically generated by the form depending on your answer in the description box. If you require more help finding your HS code visit: http://www.wcoomd.org/en/topics/nomenclature/instrument-and-tools/hs-nomenclature-2017-edition/hs-nomenclature-2017-edition.aspx
- Article value = add the approximate value of the goods in your local currency (that is the currency of the sender country)
The role of the EMS Cooperative
The EMS Cooperative is a body of the Universal Postal Union with more than 180 member countries who work together to provide EMS – Express Mail Service – the fastest cross-border postal product. Secondly, the EMS Cooperative promotes cooperation between its member posts to provide customers with a high quality, competitive Express Mail Service (EMS) worldwide.
The EMS Cooperative is structured around three management bodies:
- General Assembly, composed of all members of the EMS Cooperative,
- EMS Cooperative Board, composed of nine elected ad personam members, and
- EMS Unit, the executive arm of the Cooperative, which is based at the International Bureau of the UPU.
The UPU is an inter-governmental organization and the primary forum for cooperation between governments, Posts and other stakeholders of the worldwide postal sector. It works to maintain the universal network. It also establish the rules for international mail exchange among its 192 members and improves the quality of service for customers.
EMS Cooperative projects and activities
To be sincere, since 1999, the EMS Cooperative has developed a number of initiatives assisting members to improve their EMS service. This EMS Global Delivery is for international express customers worldwide, including:
- Audit and Measurement programme – measuring the performance of EMS operators worldwide.
- EMS Pay-for-performance – to drive performance improvements EMS Pay-for-performance links payment for delivery of EMS items to the quality of service performed.
- EMS Performance Awards – on the basis of the Audit and Measurement Programme results, EMS Cooperative members that achieve high levels of delivery performance are recognized by Gold, Silver and Bronze EMS Performance Awards.
- Customer Service System – an online system for postal operators, provides an efficient and effective means of communication to improve EMS call centre service to customers.
- EMS Customer Care Awards recognize high quality replies and requests sent through the Customer Service System.
- Online resources – EMS Cooperative members can access the full EMS Cooperative website, the EMS Operational Guide online database and EMS SMART and i-Care tools.
To help members improve their quality of service the Cooperative delivers a programme of training and events including
- EMS Global Workshops and the annual EMS Cooperative General Assembly
- EMS Symposiums for Senior Management.
- Regional training.
- Topic-based training, such as EMS Pay-for-performance or reports workshops
- Individual operator performance reviews.