How to delete drafts on TikTok on iPhone and Android, and so from the arts to comedy to science and politics, there’s a lot of content waiting for everyone. The medium has educational materials, tutorials, DIY’s and many more.
Follow this simple steps to go through with deleting drafts:
- If you accumulate draft videos in TikTok, you can select and delete unwanted clips.
- Open the Drafts folder and then tap Select to choose the videos you want to remove.
- The iPhone has a Select all button, but on Android you will need to choose all the videos one at a time.
When you are creating videos on TikTok, it does not take long to accumulate a lot of false starts, bad takes, and other unwanted videos in your drafts folder. Over time, that can close up your phone’s storage, so you might want to occasionally delete your TikTok drafts. Whether you have an iPhone or Android device, you can do this with just a few taps.
How to Delete Drafts on TikTok
1. In the TikTok app, tap your Profile icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Make sure the video feed tab is selected, then tap your Drafts folder.
3. On the Drafts page, tap Select at the top right.
4. Tap the video you want to delete. If you want to delete multiple drafts at once, tap each one you will see a red checkmark appear in each selected photo.
5. After you have made all your selections, tap Delete at the bottom of the screen and confirm you want to do this by tapping Delete in the popup window.
To leave this page without deleting anything, tap Cancel on iPhone. If you’re using Android, tap Select a second time, and then you will be able to tap the Back arrow to go back to the previous page.